- Aimed at supporting step changes in individual, team and organisational performance
- Making your business effective and competitive: optimising its success
- Coaching can help you to reach your business goals more effectively by working to overcome specific problems by exploring a range of different approaches to business concerns, consolidating new
skills and to recognise, develop and capitalise on opportunities.
- Helping leaders achieve clarity of direction by evaluating where the business currently is, challenging them to think outside the box, identifying improvements / new directions and determining
the way forward
Training alone has proved inadequate in
providing managers with the skills they need - indeed, evidence shows that the critical factor in skills development is having the opportunity to practice and receive constructive
Research has found that training alone has resulted in a 22% increase in productivity, whereas training followed by coaching has resulted in an 88% increase!
- Individual Performance Coaching
- Management Style
- Attitude / Personality clashes
- Business Relationships
- Leadership (including 360 Degree Feedback)
- Change and Transition
- Conflict Resolution
- Team Coaching
- Career Management
- "First 100 Days"